F&M Bank is proud to introduce our newest update to F&M Online and F&M Mobile! Our goal with our new online banking platform is to make banking from your computer or from your mobile device a seamless experience. With an updated appearance resembling our new website and improved functionality, we’re working to ensure you receive the level of service you should expect from your hometown bank!
Here are some of the new features offered in F&M Online and F&M Mobile:
- Two Factor Authentication
- Secure your account with 2FA, receive a code by text, phone call, or through your choice of authenticator app! Ensure that only you have access to your online banking account by establishing 2FA today!
- Don’t feel like picking up the phone and calling the bank? Start a Conversation instead! While signed into your online banking account, you can send a message to the bank. We will receive an alert that you’ve got a question for us, and we’ll get to work getting your issue resolved! Attach transactions and accounts to your conversation to help point out where we can help you. Sign in and let us know how we can help you!
- Adding Mobile Deposit Accounts
- While you can already deposit checks using our existing F&M Mobile app, with F&M Online, you can now request additional accounts to be added to deposit your checks into! No more having to call the bank to add a new account to deposit into, just sign in to online banking from your computer, go to the Remote Deposit sections, and add your account. It’s that simple!
- In a world where debit cards are vital to your financial needs, you need a level of protection that can keep up with you! MyCardRules is a new feature with F&M Online and F&M Mobile+, you can turn your card on and off, restrict which types of transactions you allow to happen, and you can even receive alerts or establish blocks based on certain types of activity! Sign in to F&M Online and take control of your card today!
The best part of all? If you’re already an existing F&M online banking customer, you’ll use your exact same login to access everything. No need to create a new password, just setup 2FA and you’re ready to continue banking!
F&M Online and F&M Mobile+ will update and go live to the public on 1/25. Transfers will be disabled within our existing online banking system on 1/24 at 6:00pm EST. Check out some of the screenshots below of how the new online banking experience will look and feel!